Haiix...
On 2 may i hurt my hand by a lorry... And nw my hamd is fine derx....
I so scare when the lorry knock miie down derx... Luckly my hand hurt abit
derx... Bt ii on that dae i went to see a doctor derx... the doctor tell miie that arx...
I must go to the hospital derx... than i stay there for 2 dae derx... haiix~ bt on that dae
i wanna to find my ex-stead derx... cos i really so scare... my hand break or wad derx....
and i keep calling him, he did't ans derx... so from 2 may i really can't find him... isit he
wanna to aviod miie marx? Isit he really wanna miie to change than he ans my call marx?
Isit he don wanna miie lerx marx? Isit he lost lerx marX? Who can tell miie derx siia.... Y i need
help that time he wont be there for miie derx.... I noe that i nvr treat you as gd wad derx... Not i
don wanna to treat you gd derx... Is i really don noe hw to treat you derx... I am very sry derx...
bt i can promise that i will wait for you! i hope you can call or sms miie soon barx... i will wait
i noe that you wont just like that forgot miie derx....
No comments:
Post a Comment