How colud this happen to him
Thing already happen i can't do
anything to it lerx... Only can wait barx...
Hw long i won't noe derx.... Wait still he
cor miie barx.... Sorry i'm down lerx...
I think you guy won't saw miie
laugh again derx.... I wont be happy again...
Cos tmr maybe he will be GONE!
You think i will happy marx?
Of coz is NO derx marx!
How could this happening to miie & him
I hope tmr he will be fine!
Anyway if thing happen hope
he will take care himself derx.....
I REALLY DO LOVHIM 4EVER
I PROMISE I WILL WAIT STILL YOU
COME OUT... OKAYSS[:
DON'T LEAVE MIIE ALONE THIS LIKE THIS....
I think you guy won't saw miie
laugh again derx.... I wont be happy again...
Cos tmr maybe he will be GONE!
You think i will happy marx?
Of coz is NO derx marx!
How could this happening to miie & him
I hope tmr he will be fine!
Anyway if thing happen hope
he will take care himself derx.....
I REALLY DO LOVHIM 4EVER
I PROMISE I WILL WAIT STILL YOU
COME OUT... OKAYSS[:
DON'T LEAVE MIIE ALONE THIS LIKE THIS....
No comments:
Post a Comment